Empowering businesses with Robotic Process Automation
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is the most revolutionary technology shift affecting business processes today, especially when your business involves manual processes, multiple data sources, disorganized and disconnected systems creating bottlenecks and ultimately affecting company’s KPIs.
To stay in the race and leap ahead of the competition, many companies have started adopting enterprise transformation strategies such as automation of rule-based processes leveraging software robots that do not require human interaction and are applying them to various labor-intensive processes and workflows.
Jump on the Intelligent Automation bandwagon
The next logical step in the automation journey is the adoption of a more advanced form of RPA - Intelligent Automation (IA) / Hyperautomation. The core benefits for companies adopting IA are that it is non-invasive with lightning fast deployment, enables low- cost easy scalability and it helps transform and enhance processes by combining the efficiency of robotics and powerful automation with human judgment.
Robotic Process Automation Services
- Conceiving automation strategy and vision
- Developing automation roadmap – Proof of Concepts/Proof of Values, Pilots and more
- RPA opportunity identification, prioritization and selection
- Assessment of “automatability” and re-engineering opportunities aligning with the agreed outcomes
- Design, strategize a Robotic Process Automation Centre of Excellence
- Developing and implementing automation of business processes
- Integrating with supporting applications and tools – Optical Character Recognition (OCR), AI, BPM, Web interfaces and more
- Providing onsite and/or offsite training and assistance – handholding in the entire journey
- RPA production and global roll out
RPA Managed Services
- Supporting the deployed robots in client environment – either remotely or onsite
- Maintaining the upkeep of the robots – ensuring the robots are running and best optimized in their runtime
- 24x7x365 support services offered
Our RPA Technology Competencies
Automation Benefits for Your Organization
Reduced Operational Costs
Robots cost much less than the equivalent FTE costs
Robots are faster, more reliable and they can work round the clock 365 days. Bots supplement architecture toolkit for functional ETLs and virtual APIs.
Accuracy & Compliance
Robots consistently operate at 100% accuracy levels, ensuring compliance and eliminates human error.
Automation projects run 6 to 12 months with a return of investment below a year.
Cross-Industry & Cross-Platform Compatibility
Robots can be used to automate processes across platforms and industries.
Scalability & Flexibility
Robots can be instantly scaled up and down to match demand peaks and troughs.
Our Cross-Industry RPA Solutions
Do it With Us - RPA as a Service
Embark on enterprise-wide transformation using DiWU – RPA-as-a-Service (RPAaaS). DiWU, provides a scalable architecture enabling an ideal ecosystem for technology, process and people, with much reduced Total Cost of Ownership. DiWU offers an added advantage of minimal capital expenditure, ease of deployment, less maintenance and upgrade costs.
ROSS – RPA Operational Support System
Once an automated process gets deployed, ensuring smooth functioning of the BOTs is important. It becomes critical when more and more processes are managed by the BOTs. If the BOTs are performing seamlessly or if there is anything that causes hindrance to BOT operations is two key questions to answer. Have a look at ROSS – RPA Operational Support System, a post deployment monitoring tool powered by 10xDS to enable you with consolidated real-time analysis of BOTs in action.