The desired candidate is required to work closely with the Robotics Process Automation team on projects assigned for automation. The individual will be responsible for technical deliverables (i.e., code and documentation) on projects assigned, responsible for producing high quality automation deliverables in accordance with the project timeline, responsible for building and unit testing a project to detailed design specifications.
- 3 – 8 years of software development experience preferably on automation and/or integration projects
- Proven track record in programming leadership as well as the ability to develop and implement standard engineering practices
- Ability to provide detailed documentation upon project completion
- Excellent programming skills using VB, C#
- Good knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Experience with the one or more RPA software tools desirable (e.g., Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, OpenSpan, Fusion, etc.)
- A working knowledge of current business processes and the ability to understand new business processes.
- The ability to conceptualize automated solutions and understand the prescribed design architecture.
- An understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram, and to illustrate a written process description as a workflow diagram.
- Good written skills with the ability to clearly document and explain business processes and automated solution designs.
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
- A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team.
- Fluent written and spoken communication
- Translating detailed Requirements and Design and Solution Architecture deliverables into detailed Solutions Design Documents (design specifications).
- Maintaining effective and consistent communication within the team, with peers, the leadership team and the peers in other IT groups
- Proactively raising issues to team, Technical Lead, Team Lead and Project Manager when necessary.
- Producing high quality application development/Application Engineering deliverables in accordance with the project timeline.
- Building and unit testing a project to detailed design specifications.
- Adheres to Application Engineering methodologies, standards, code reviews
- Applies judgment in implementing application development/Application Engineering methodologies, processes, and practices to specific requirements of projects/programs which may include product design Application Engineering, information security, code maintainability and reliability.
- Sound analytical skills and problem solving skills needed to manage multiple technical challenges simultaneously per each project assigned when needed.
- Ability to convert business and technical requirements into an appropriate technical solution.
- Proactively identifies and addresses technical strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Takes accountability for quality technical deliverables to agreed schedule and estimates.